Friday, April 17, 2009

HUNTING EASTER EGGS!

Okay, I am done fighting the pictures and trying to get them in the right order. 2 years ago, I do beleive that Allen & Teresa (Keith's brother) started a family tradition with us. Allen had the bright idea that we'd "HUNT" our Easter Eggs.....Literally.......you know with guns.....go hunting!

So we went camping out by Topaz mountain with Keith's family and we went hunting for easter eggs. Keith & Allen brought the supplies, in went the ear plugs and BANG went the guns and POP WENT THE EGGS!

They really blow up really high into the sky. We had so much fun and Jayson wins everybody's heart so he reminded his Uncle Allen how we'd spend Easter this year. So on Saturday Keith, myself and Jayson spent the day boiling, dying, decorating our eggs and on Sunday Allen brought his .17hmr (which I love shooting) and .22 riffle which is okay..........I guess..... and we went shooting easter eggs. Here's our picture story:






















This is Jayson's Favorite thing to do.







They kinda look alike
don't you think......







you can't really see my belly, but,
I feel GINORMOUS!














Keith, loves getting his picture taken!






















Keith
is such
a good daddy,
I can't wait until the baby is born so he can do it full time.........he's so cute.
Jayson loves SHOOTING!














tHIS IS WHAT OUR EGGS LOOK LIKE AFTER THE BULLETT JUST TOUCHED IT.








woohoo!
The .17hmr
that I am
holding has a
scope on it, it weighs a ton,
but, it was so fun.
I loved it!
In fact I told Keith
he could buy a gun if it was identical!






























This gun Keith is holding is a long range gun....I think....


No comments:

Post a Comment