Thursday, May 07, 2009

April 18, 2009

my beautiful neice!





Emillie was so kind to bring mama, & Katie up to the big party!



My "Manti Sister" Wendy Childs I am so sad to be leaving Manti this summer, She has been so much fun to be around and she has the most adorable family. We will miss our free dinner's and fun outings to the bakery. I'll be back!

The CUTEST GRANDMA,
she is so excited for a grandson, she even calls my cell phone to talk to Aiden...........he actually responds when he hears her voice my ribs get treated like they are footballs!

This is THE stuffed Animal, my friend Rachel Barber made it for Aiden!

I am 34 Weeks in this picture!

Wendy Childs, a good friend that I actually met in Parowan, threw me a FANTASTIC baby shower, it was so much fun. We played a game of "Memory" dealing with everything from conception to every dr's apt to nursing....if you got a Match then you had to match that phrase to a candy bar....very creative. So here are some pictures from that shower. Thank you to all who came and my AWESOME visiting teachers who helped too!

1 comment:

  1. Golllleeee! Your belly sure has grown since the 34th week, huh?

    ReplyDelete