So my dr apt today went pleasantly well.
I was told that the size of my baby is
more than looking good, it's great!
Well then he told me if he let me go to 40 wks that
I could possibly have a 10lb baby!
WHAT! I say.
He then told me if I don't go into labor naturally
by May 27th that he'll induce me.
Maybe by my next dr's apt he'd have time to re-think
it over and I can have this boy next week.
So, everybody......I need your prayers......
according to ultra sound last week he was already
7lb and tomorrow we have another U.S.
so if he shows over 7lb then dr will induce earlier!
I feel like I am so done with being pregnant!
I know you women who've had babies sympathize with me
especially you shorties like me....LOL
I am running out of room to grow this baby and so is he!
I think you should go for the 10 pounder!!! :)
ReplyDelete