Tuesday, May 26, 2009

.....................Just a note.......................

This will probably be our last post for about a week at least...
So we had Jayson all weekend in hopes that we might have a baby...yeah....
didn'tquite happen that way.....
We picked Jayson up on thursday
night (21st) and on Friday morning he greeted me with "has that baby moved yet"
and I said "yeah, he moves all the time" well Jayson loves to place his hands on my
belly and feel little Aiden kick, Jayson talks to him and tells everyone that he is
going to be the best big brother with "diaper duty, and helping me out," Jayson
is so excited to say the least. When we were dropping him off with his mom he
said "now don't forget on thursday after school I need to be picked up and I get
to miss school on Friday right?" I reassured him, he wouldn't miss out, and things
will work out, and I will be sure he doesn't miss out. He is the light of our world.
We love him so much.
Well I can't complain the light at the end of the tunnel looks a little closer daily.
So, Tomorrow night I will go into hospital to be induced (27th) hopefully, by
Thursday afternoon we'll have a baby boy in our arms.
Sorry, everybody but, Jayson has called dibs on the "FIRST" to hold Aiden!

No comments:

Post a Comment