Thursday, May 07, 2009

Keith staying busy!

So between all the hustle and bustle of
living with family, Keith made a list of
"PROJECTS" he wanted to get done
and one of them was to get this truck
going that his uncle Larry gave to him.
Keith got it running and now he plays
out in the yard daily, as a small boy
would. LOL

He is so excited to get it on the road.
And Jayson I think makes it worse by
nagging at Keith to rev it up and gets
so excited about something new.
Okay so I have to admit that I do want the truck on the road, can't wait to drive it. I can hardly fit behind the wheel of the van right now though with my big watermelon of a baby in the way that the seat in this would have to be so close I wouldn't be able to squeeze in it either....LOL






I'm guessing this is the engine.......
Keith isn't around to ask why men take pictures of these things......??? who knows




1 comment:

  1. That's cool he got it goin'. They have to take pictures of their pride'n'joy's too. Probably so he can post it on the 4x4 thing him and Al are part of. Hehe. Funny kids...

    ReplyDelete