Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just some thoughts

I love having boys. Jayson is so cute, he picks up Aiden now, he feeds Aiden, he has yet to change a diaper, that will come soon though. Jayson found out that he really does love Baseball. He gets the bat and ball out and plays alone until, Aiden is napping and then we both play. Jayson has about 8 friends that he has been playing with on a regular basis. We found this really cool park down in St.George that is completely made of red rock, with a man made river that is about 4-8 inches deep that little kids can run through.....we need one in Cedar or even Parowan. Jayson loves this park. Jayson got his first ever sun-burn didn't fret over it, just really like Aloe out of the fridge. Then he peeled a little, he didn't quite know what to do about that.....good thing he's not a picker so he didn't peel too bad, he was really good about leaving it alone. So I have been scrapbooking............a little here and there.
I went grocery shopping the other day....my total at Smith's was about $200.00 but because, I use COUPONS it was only $156.00 in the end! YEAH! I was so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment