Life is officially crazier than we ever immagined! Not because, we have Aiden. But, because SUU instantly became part of our lives. When I filed FAFSA last spring for Keith is was just a "thought" now it's a reality. I've heard so many stories of "oh we both went full time to school with 4 kids at home"
HELLO! ARE YOU NUTS!
KUDOS TO YOU IF YOU ARE!
I don't want to stop having kids for 5 years while Keith is in school. I now know why there are reality family shows........because, it is entertaining to see how well people manage time. And doing just that, managing time, is what we have to learn.
Keith is doing so good though. I am so proud of him and his efforts to make our family successful in all we do. I have to testify to you that the Lord deffinantly plays a role in all this though. If it weren't for him we probably wouldn't be in Parowan. But, he gave us a good swift kick in the Butt and told us to get the hek out of Manti and go to School. Oh and that's a nice way of putting it. Everything happened like clock work. Keith lost his job, we moved, we had a baby, 3 days later Keith received a phone call at the hospital saying he had a job, then school......
What a trip. We are doing so good though. A lot of friends say that they couldn't stand living with family now that they have their own but, my mother is
HOT SINGLE AND ON THE LOOSE! BOYS WATCH OUT!
In fact she is so socially out there she is never home. She probably wouldn't even notice if I changed the decor to my own home decorations that are sitting in the back of our storage shed. :( She comes in when it's dark, and she leaves when it's dark..........LOL just kidding.
It has been such a blessing to be in P-town. We love it.
Until, next time..........Happy Trails to you..........................................
No comments:
Post a Comment