Thursday, November 05, 2009


I absolutely love fall. You know my family use to live in Pennsylvania when I (Karena) was about 10 years old and we had a huge backyard full of forest.....with a ginormous hill in the back yard. Well my brothers & my sister would take our bikes down the hill in the summer, and then the sleds in the leaves when they had all fallen. And then when it snowed we were lucky if we could even get up our driveway. But, that hill has made me love fall. Even though I don't like the work of raking leaves and picking apples I love the beauty that nature gives us and leaves changing colors. We still have some leaves on our trees but, mostly apples. LOL
Yes, we still have apples on our trees.
But, the leaves are gone and we now await more snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment