Friday, January 22, 2010

Time Flies

Wow! I can't believe it 2009 is gone............where to..........crazy!
So, I thought I would catch everybody up on our life. Well we had an opportunity to move out of my mom's home so we took it....I love my mom, but, I hated all my belonging being in storage. It's nice to be HOME again. So Keith is back to school the move was INSANE with school and work schedule it was just crazy. So, we live in Cedar City. I love our home. We are at the south end of town. Both of my little brothers live here along with my sister. We actually moved in on Jan 9 with help of friends and family. We couldn't have done it without them because of Keith's work schedule and his dedication to school. We absolutely love our ward....which by the way has 100 primary kids, 3 nurseries and 24 babies on the way in the next 4 months. That's a lot of baby blessings coming this summer.....crazy! But, so fun. Our neighborhood is so kid friendly we just open the door and there they all are running around and having a good ol' time. Aiden has started crawling in his own little way. He can get down the hall in a hurry. I have loved decorating this home it has "crutch shelves" as my friend calls them so they are fully decorated and it is fun to be on our own again. Now if only we can survive. LOL
So I totally miss Mike & Emilie.....I have to call Em everyday just to make sure she's still there....it's almost like I am homesick for you...since I know you are reading this....LOL
Jayson toatlly digged our new home, he was like freakin' out over all the kids, and the park that's around the corner literally, and he can ride his bike all over and there's so much to do. He was really excited. Well that's all for now..maybe I'll get somewhere and put some recent pictures up. take care everyone...until next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment