I had a really hard lesson learned last night. Please be very sensetive to this matter. I am being very serious. In February of 2008 I miscarried my first pregnancy, having that said I learned last night how precious life really is. It hit really close to home when a friend shared her experience of losing her baby at 20 weeks. She was due in Aug. I had thoughts run through my mind about Aiden and how precious his life is and how blessed we are to have him. I then quickly jumped to the thought of how we are quick to have a break from him or hand him off for a diaper changing to the other spouse. I quickly turned my heart to love, and how lucky I am to have him. Before I had him my thoughts were "why are parents complaining about their kid, they are lucky to have him" I would always say "wish I had a baby so I could change a diaper". So quickly our world can be turned upside down. Our thoughts and prayers are with our loved ones who have lost one of their own or who haven't had that blessed moment to have their own yet. To Our boys:
Aiden & Jayson my sweet precious boys, I love you so much. I can't immagine my life without Either of you. I love you personalities and your sweet spirits and the joy that you bring into our lives. Heavenly Father has blessed us so very much with you 2 and we will always love you!
Love mommy & daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment