It feels so nice to be on our own again! When Keith lost his job March 2009 we moved in with his parents and then in June 2009 as soon as I was released from the hospital from having Aiden we moved to Parowan. If I didn't send a big THANK YOU to Keith's parents and to My mom that would be very selfish. They were such a blessing to us in such a desperate time of our lives.
I thought I would never see this day again, We got into our own place on January 8th.
WOOOOHOOOO!
We live on the south end of Cedar City and have been loving the last 2 months and look forward to our future. We live in the Greens Lake ward and they have just been amazing. There's so much going on and a lot happening in our parts of town. Keith has been busy with school, work, homework, sleep and Home Teaching....then trying to keep up with a 9 month old he stays pretty busy.
I just received a call to the Compassionate Service committee and I am so excited. I watched my mother have this calling when I was younger and I remember being so eager to visit the sick/new babies/elderly etc. I am excited to meet all the sisters in our ward and get to know my neighbors at the same time.
Jayson loves the new neighborhood!
He has so many kids to play with,
we have kids on both sides of us, across the street in both directions.
No comments:
Post a Comment