I am simply frustrated right now and I am just venting...
not to or about ANYBODY in particular,
just venting to my Universe. If you aren't in the mood to read,
Then don't, please, I won't take ANY offense, promise.
You know I don't understand why people put it out there in the
internet world that they need sympathy and help and then
you try to feed that, (I don't know why I try)
Totally freak out and cuss-you out
You got me, if I put it out there that I want attention and
need some sympathy by gosh darn it I'll take what I get.
But, that's probably why I don't blast it EVERYWHERE,
BECAUSE, some of what you get back is a slap in the face like
"I told you so" nobody wants to hear that....Our pride gets in
the way and then our feelings get hurt because of that.
You know I learned once upon a day a few years ago when I had the
amazing opportunity to attend some Incredible Seminars that
Anything you hear from the "world" is feedback. Feedback is neutral.
No right or wrong, take it in, breathe, live a little and get over yourself.
Feedback is INFORMATION for you to use in your own life, use it or lose it.
I even hear things from my husband that I don't think is true
or I want to ignore it and then the next day find myself applying that
feedback into my actions & goals, it actually helps. Who knows you
better than the one you live with? besides your mother?
I'll share some things I learned:
GROWTH CAN ONLY HAPPEN WHEN YOU ARE
UNCOMFORTABLE
oh, is that why we grow from our trials and tribulations?
probably. I am not comfortable when I am facing trials in
my life, and in the end I grow a lot from them. It's just a case of admitting
that I needed that trial..... :D
YOU EITHER HAVE YOUR REASONS, STORIES, & EXCUSES
OR
YOU HAVE THE RESULTS YOU SAY YOU WANT
LIVE IN THE MOMENT, MAKE THE CHOICE,
LIVE WITH THE RESULTS
and get through it!
THE UNIVERSE REWARDS ACTIONS
NOT JUST THINKING ABOUT IT
we have to do something about the goals we set,
that's like moving our own two feet. The Lord will bless you as
long as you do your part. The Lord will not do something for you
that you can do by yourself. That makes sense.
I love this one:
LIFE IS ABOUT BEING A CHILD-LIKE ADULT,
NOT A CHILD-ISH ADULT.
Now that wasn't so bad, I feel much better about myself.
Sometimes you just gotta get it out and right now I don't feel like writing,
I wouldn't be able to read it anyway. LOL :D
Thanks for listening/reading
I'm inviting you to keep your comments to yourself on this one.
not to or about ANYBODY in particular,
just venting to my Universe. If you aren't in the mood to read,
Then don't, please, I won't take ANY offense, promise.
You know I don't understand why people put it out there in the
internet world that they need sympathy and help and then
you try to feed that, (I don't know why I try)
Totally freak out and cuss-you out
You got me, if I put it out there that I want attention and
need some sympathy by gosh darn it I'll take what I get.
But, that's probably why I don't blast it EVERYWHERE,
BECAUSE, some of what you get back is a slap in the face like
"I told you so" nobody wants to hear that....Our pride gets in
the way and then our feelings get hurt because of that.
You know I learned once upon a day a few years ago when I had the
amazing opportunity to attend some Incredible Seminars that
Anything you hear from the "world" is feedback. Feedback is neutral.
No right or wrong, take it in, breathe, live a little and get over yourself.
Feedback is INFORMATION for you to use in your own life, use it or lose it.
I even hear things from my husband that I don't think is true
or I want to ignore it and then the next day find myself applying that
feedback into my actions & goals, it actually helps. Who knows you
better than the one you live with? besides your mother?
I'll share some things I learned:
GROWTH CAN ONLY HAPPEN WHEN YOU ARE
UNCOMFORTABLE
oh, is that why we grow from our trials and tribulations?
probably. I am not comfortable when I am facing trials in
my life, and in the end I grow a lot from them. It's just a case of admitting
that I needed that trial..... :D
YOU EITHER HAVE YOUR REASONS, STORIES, & EXCUSES
OR
YOU HAVE THE RESULTS YOU SAY YOU WANT
LIVE IN THE MOMENT, MAKE THE CHOICE,
LIVE WITH THE RESULTS
and get through it!
THE UNIVERSE REWARDS ACTIONS
NOT JUST THINKING ABOUT IT
we have to do something about the goals we set,
that's like moving our own two feet. The Lord will bless you as
long as you do your part. The Lord will not do something for you
that you can do by yourself. That makes sense.
I love this one:
LIFE IS ABOUT BEING A CHILD-LIKE ADULT,
NOT A CHILD-ISH ADULT.
Now that wasn't so bad, I feel much better about myself.
Sometimes you just gotta get it out and right now I don't feel like writing,
I wouldn't be able to read it anyway. LOL :D
Thanks for listening/reading
I'm inviting you to keep your comments to yourself on this one.
I'm going to comment anyways!!! You have some really good posts. This if one of them. :}
ReplyDelete