Monday, March 21, 2011

Aiden trying to wake up daddy.....

Aiden loves it when daddy is home.....
And he loves that daddy will snuggle and watch cartoons or read
books to him.....


He loves giving daddy kisses, and hugs....

....MOST OF ALL AIDEN LOVES IT WHEN DADDY IS
HOME AND AWAKE!
It was so sweet Aiden tried for about 20 minutes to wake up
daddy. But, daddy just wasn't waking up. He pinched his cheeks,
he stepped on him, he kissed him, he yelled at him and
daddy just was NOT going to wake up. So I decided to grab the
camera and let Aiden try for a while longer. Keith finally woke up
when I shook him. He was sleeping because he had just worked a killer
shift and he had a bad case of allergies all of a sudden. It was just such a
priceless memory that I thought I would add onto our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment