Friday, April 08, 2011

Jayson: Aiden misses you!!!

Yesterday Aiden walked around the house saying "bubbu, bubbu"

Calling out for Jayson. My heart broke into a million peices. Children don't understand at

this age how their family functions. So we called Jayson. Aiden talked to "bubbu"

the whole time. His facial expressions were priceless. He has tons of pictures of Jayson

hanging in his room and he talks to them all of the time. He misses Jayson so much

and while Keith has been in school and working a full time job gas prices haven't

worked in our favor for these two brothers to be together more often.

We are excited for the weeks to come where these two can bond

endlessly for a week!!! Aiden is so excited to see him!

We love him so much and miss him TONS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Karena,
    I can't tell you how much I admire your unconditional love and concern for Jayson.. Most "step" families do not feel this way.. I have had my share of "step" and NEVER felt love like you have for Jayson..Not even close!!! He is ONE LUCKY BOY!!!! You area a saint my friend!!!
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete