Thursday, August 04, 2011

In this big world, you are trying to find that place where you
belong. We love you so much! It's okay to be you just the way
you are! I love you and wouldn't have you any other way!
I love you more than Starbursts'!
Princess Jay Mae!
Handsome as can be. Tender hearted and confused about
life. You have grown into a very nice gentleman. Remember
the things that you've been taught and the people who love you.
You always have a place in our hearts. We love you and want
you to be happy! Live to laugh, and love to live.
love, rena
You're beautiful to me! I love you Meggy! You will always be my little
Meg, you have a special place in my heart. Remember who you are
and where you came from and what you stand for. You are a special
daughter of God and have touched thousands of hearts. You're footprints are
cemented on mine. Do not hesitate to call if ever you need anything! I love you
to the moon and back and I love you round and round the world millions of times!
love, Rena

No comments:

Post a Comment