Friday, September 30, 2011

reflecting

I have been blessed with amazing women throughout my whole life.
First my mom who is an amazing strong hard worker and more than likely
learned that from my Grandma who was a hard worker too. I remember waking
up really early in the morning,
with my Grandma Harman when she lived on the farm before the
other cousins were awake so that I could help pick strawberries and peas from
the garden. I was blessed with Wilma Wood who taught me how to sew by hand.
My Grandma Harman actually has strawberries I sewed hanging on her wall.
Then my many many leaders. I think of them every day since I work with youth who haven't been as fortunate as I have to have the rock of Woman faith in their lives.
I married the man of my dreams and his mom has been the rock for his dad. Such a strong and amazing woman and mom who raised an incredible man. My husband aunt Lynn was an amazing person and taught me so much through the love of a mother. She welcomed me right into her family and loved me as one of her own children. I miss her so much. I guess that is where this stems from....it doesn't help that I just watched a super depressing movie.
I want to scream from the roof tops "AUNT LYNN I MISS YOU" I have a testimony and I know it's true. I know I will see her again if I live righteously. I just feel so lost in Manti without her here. She was my "Manti mom" I guess everybody who looses a loved one has an empty place for that someone. I just haven't lost somebody who was so close to me yet. I don't look forward to those days either when those loved ones start on their staircase to heaven.
I see my uncle Roger and how strong he seems to be....he misses her too though.
bottom line: Heavenly Father loves us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment