Saturday, June 13, 2009

My name is Aiden Burns Jensen
I caused my mom a lot of heart-ache for 39 weeks.
I was born on Saturday May 30th 2009 @
6:06 a.m. What a good morning that was.
I weighed in at 7lb 10 oz
and beleive I fit in my mom at 20 inches long.
I have already grown and now weigh 9lb
and am 21 inches long at 2 weeks old.
I am known to put anybody holding me while
I am asleep.........to sleep..........
I can roll from back to right side & from back to left side, I also give a smile every now and then, my
muscles really show when I can hold my head on my own about 20-30 seconds at a time.
The dr is really impressed at how I wiggle and don't sit very still on the table.
My mom is healing well and we are both very healthy. Daddy doesn't know what sleep is anymore. I really can't wait to see my big brother again he knows how to love me really well.

1 comment: