Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sleep? What's that?

Being a mother has been such a rewarding blessing.
I love our little guy.
He is a joy to have around.
I also, really love my SLEEP!
When you read this next part please keep in mind that this whole week
I tried to keep Aiden quiet and got up with him most often so that
Keith wasn't so exhausted at work...........
So, on Thursday night I thought I really might get some rest because,
Keith had Friday off of work. Well that was a nice dream I had.....
Keith got up at 1:30AM and woke me up asked me
"will you hold Aiden for a minute" I responded "yeah"
Well my dear sweet loving husband went back to SLEEP!
By 4:00AM I decided that I was going to get SOME sleep
so I went upstairs to my chair and slept with Aiden in my arms.
Now I better tell you that I did get a good nights rest last night
all because my husband really loves me.......
or he just wanted a sane wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment