Sunday, August 16, 2009

JAYSON SAYS:

"It was fun going up to Timp caves. I had a lot of fun this summer with my dad playing baseball. I had fun with my friends. I had lots of fun riding a bike. I had fun playing with Aiden. I had fun seeing my relatives. I had fun at my 8th birthday party especially with the pinata."

Jayson told me what he wanted to say so there's his 2 cents on the Blog :)

2 comments:

  1. Karena, I didn't know you had a blog??? I'm glad you found me! Hey, my neighbor said to tell you thank you so much for those diapers. She said it will help a ton. Your little guy is so cute! I can't believe your a M*O*M! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! How are you? I'm glad you found my blog! I'll have to add you to my list! How are things? Your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete