Friday, March 26, 2010

SIDE WALK ART.......IT'S A SERIOUS BUSINESS!

We all had so much fun coloring on the sidewalk this
past weekend, the sun was out, the weather was great and
we really enjoyed some good family time! We played
kick ball, only we weren't really kicking it, we were basically
playing volleyball with Allen & Teresa's roof. The roof being the
opposing team. HAHAHAH!

Jayson was super busy drawing his race car & his totally
AWESOME Picture! He was thrilled that Teresa & I
joined him in the coloring contest!

I love writing messages in the sand! But, this weekend,
I wrote a message on the Cement to Heavenly Father!
I know he heard it because, I shouted it & spelled it out for him!
I really want Allen & Teresa to be able to experience the joys
that Keith & I are having enjoying Parenthood. So, if you
know of anybody who is looking for a good home for their baby,
their blog is listed under our "family & Friends" section
to the right of these postings, just scroll down a bit.

This little guys name is Jeremy, he is staying with
Allen & Teresa, Jeremy has been so fun to have
around when we are there, We really love this guy.
Aiden and him really do get along.


This was CREATIVE! Teresa won the Creative award in our contest!
She traced Skunk, her little chiwawa!
(I have no clue on how to spell that)
He doesn't really look like one though, he has A LOT OF HAIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment