This is the beginning of Aiden learning to share. Oh, the joys of teaching a 10 month old what sharing means. He does okay until, he thinks the toy is his....but, this one isn't his!
punching....yet. LOL!
It was so fun Watching Aiden learn how to take his first steps, he walks around the living room holding onto anything sturdy but, hadn't walked with anything that had wheels!
Here is the first attempt at getting REALLY creative hahaha in the quilting department.
I finally used my new sewing machine I bought oh say 3 MONTHS AGO!
I love it, I need to find it's home in my house though, I don't think the kitchen table is going to work for much longer because of my "toddler".
It was so fun Watching Aiden learn how to take his first steps, he walks around the living room holding onto anything sturdy but, hadn't walked with anything that had wheels!
Here is the first attempt at getting REALLY creative hahaha in the quilting department.
I finally used my new sewing machine I bought oh say 3 MONTHS AGO!
I love it, I need to find it's home in my house though, I don't think the kitchen table is going to work for much longer because of my "toddler".
No comments:
Post a Comment